Friday 4 May 2012

DAY 1 - 2nd May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 9am feeling very unwell with a runny nose and a sore throat. Rested in bed on laptop until around 12am. Got some grades back and had got a first so very happy! Played some games, did my washing, worked out, watched some TV, had a shower, made my blog, spoke on the phone to a friend and did some work for university.


Food eaten:

Bowl of frosties, Tuna salad sandwich, carrots and hummus, orange juice, water, chicken curry, small amount of chocolate.

Thoughts:

Unsettled about a friendship, excited for the weekend to see friends from home, unsure about my direction of practice.

Feelings before bed:

Looking forward to tomorrow evening, annoyed because of being ill, restless and unwell all night.

My dream:

In my village at night in the tower and a woman/monster was spotted who could suck people in through her mouth. Her face was really scrunched up. I was trying to get everyone to a safe place including 2 boys in wheelchairs who kept trying to get up a flight of stairs. After we were out my partner runs in and I can't stop him. She had left by then so he wasn't caught. In the morning me and my partner were resting in bed and she walks in the room demanding I wet myself otherwise people will die and I refuse. I ask her why she's doing this to us and she tells me how she lost her husband in the wild and can't find him. I convince her to leave everyone alone if I help find him and convince her he will still feel the same about her when they meet.


Dream interpretation:

Night time: "You may expect unusual oppression and hardship in business. If the night seems to be vanishing, conditions which hitherto seemed unfavorable will now grow bright, and affairs will assume prosperous phases."

Monster: "To dream of being pursued by a monster, denotes that sorrow and misfortune hold prominent places in your immediate future."

Wheelchair: "It suggests that you need to stop depending on others. A situation or relationship has made you feel helpless. Alternatively, a wheelchair indicates that you are literally letting others push you around. You need to start standing up for yourself."

Pulling someone away: "To dream that you are pulling something refers to your burdens and struggles. You have difficulties accomplishing your tasks and goals. You need to unload and/or let go some of your responsibilities. Perhaps it is a relationship that you need to let go of. Consider also what or who you are pulling. Alternatively, the dream may be a pun on your "pull" or influence for some favor or decision."

Protecting others: "
To dream that you are protecting someone or something suggests that you are putting up an emotional wall or barrier between you and others around you. Consider who or what you are protecting for clues as to what aspect of your own self you are afraid of letting out and letting others know."

Concern when partner runs off: "To dream that you are concerned about something or someone indicates that you are feeling much anxiety, unhappiness, or uneasiness in some situation of your waking life. The concern you have in your dream may be something you need to pay attention to and acknowledge."

Tower: "Tod ream of seeing a tower, denotes that you will aspire to high elevations, hopes and aspirations."

Powerless when partner ran off: "To dream that you do not have any power refers to a waking situation in which you felt unable to do anything."

Fear: "To dream that you feel fear indicates that your achievements will not be as successful as you had anticipated. You are experiencing anxieties in various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss them and deal with them openly."

Demanded to wet myself: " If the demand is unjust, you will become a leader in your profession."


To Help:" If you are helping an enemy or someone you do not like, then it suggests that you need to come to an understanding or some sort of middle ground in order to move forward with your life."


Helpless: "To dream that you are or feel helpless suggests that you are experiencing difficulties in confronting a situation or relationship. You feel that you are unable to take charge of yourself."

My opinion:

From the research I found, this particular dream indicates a general negative view including things such as : I'm feeling unable to do certain things my way and feeling held down, needing to be more open about my views and feelings and come to more of an understanding, also that i;m having difficulty achieving certain tasks, and that I put up an emotional barrier to some people.

Overall, although most people could relate to these interpretations, I feel like they show a clear link to how I've been feeling such as not understanding where my practice is going and having difficulty increasing my grade and getting work done. Also I do find that I put up an emotional barrier to some people and maybe I need to express myself more in order to achieve things in my own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment