Saturday 12 May 2012

DAY 10- 11th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 10.30am and had a shower. I did my workout and had breakfast. I then worked on my complementary studies sketchbook all day and looked at some more holidays. I spoke to my family briefly and watched TV. My house had a house meeting to discuss end of year cleaning and then I had dinner. I read my book then went to bed.

Food eaten:

Slim shake, water, lemon squash, cous cous and bolognese, BBQ chicken, chips and broccoli and a small bit of chocolate.

Thoughts:

Worried about being fined for broken things in the house. Want to get some where significant with my work.

Feelings before bed:

Looking forward to the summer and enjoying my book.

Dream:

I dreamt I was on a coach on my own and I felt uncomfortable and lonely. We drove almost through the sea as the tide was exceptionally high and came over the road. I got to the airport and was waiting for my friends to arrive. Then we were on a plane and I was looking out a window and woke up.


Dream Interpretation:

Coach: Symbolizes my need to become more self-disciplined.

Coast: Shows that I may be on a spiritual quest. Also represents the meeting between two states of mind such as the rational and irrational. A high tide may show that one may be more in control than the other.

Airport: Busy airport: May symbolize my want for freedom, high ideals, ambition, hopes. And may also show new ideas taking off.

Waiting: May symbolize issues with power/control and feelings of dependence especially in a relationship. I may be being too demanding with high expectations.

Plane: May reflect my need to gain a better perspective or wider view on something. It may also show that I need to get away and explore the world.

Window: Looking out of a window reflects my outlook on life, consciousness and my point of view. I may be reflecting on a decision. It also shows my want to get away.

Opinion:

Overall I feel I had this dream because I've been trying to book a holiday with my friends for the summer. However it also reflects my need to get away from uni life and enjoy myself travelling. The coach symbolizes my need to become more disciplined with doing my work and eating better. I feel the waiting reflects how I feel dependent on my partner a lot of the time and feel like I go out of my way a lot. I also feel that the coast may represent how my irrational side seems to take over a lot of the time and I should find a way of controlling that.

No comments:

Post a Comment