Thursday 17 May 2012

DAY 11 - 12th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 11am, had breakfast, then finished work for complementary studies. I then looked into artists and research for my other project and played around with making a video on some software. I then watched some TV, did my workout and then had dinner. I then bought drinks and got ready to go out. I pre-drank with friends, went out and came home around 4am.

Food eaten:

slim shake, lemon squash, water, cup of soup, fish cakes, chips, carrots, small bite of chocolate, wine, vodka, chips and cheese.

Thoughts:

Understand what I'm doing more with my project. Want to leave for summer already.

Feelings before bed:

Felt a bit upset just before coming home and really drunk.

Dream:

No dream recall.


No comments:

Post a Comment