Thursday 17 May 2012

DAY 12- 13th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 10.30am, brushed my teeth, had a drink and went bad to bed because I felt hungover. I looked at more holidays and spoke with a friend. I had a food delivery at 1pm. I had a late breakfast and felt hungover for most of the day so I just watched films and went on my laptop. I had dinner and then had a shower and spent time with my partner then went to bed.

Food eaten:

Lemon squash, apple juice, marmite toast, peanut butter sandwich, fajitas, strawberries and ice cream.

Thoughts:

Felt really unmotivated, sorted out holiday location and price so pleased.

Feelings before bed:

Extremely tired, happy.

Dream:

I dreamt I was on a table with people who were supposedly my friends. Everyone's food kept having mould on it so they kept having to give it back and couldn't eat.
Then I was walking through a tunnel down my road at home with my old friends from my birth town and we were talking about another one of my old friends but how he was going away so I couldn't talk to him.


Dream interpretation:

Table: Symbolizes social unity and family connections.

Stale food: Shows that I may be feeling sluggish and emotionally drained.

Tunnel: Shows that I may be exploring aspects of my subconscious and opening myself up to brand new awareness. It also shows that I may be close minded/ narrow minded in some issue.

Old friends: Sows regression into my past where I had no responsibilities. I may want to escape the pressure of adulthood. It may also show that I've been acting in a childish manner and need to grow up.

Opinion:

I feel the table relates to when I spoke to my close friend on the phone in the day and how I feel close to her. The food showed how I was feeling sluggish and as I was feeling hungover in the day I feel this related well. I also feel it may have represented my worry about losing weight too which I feel a lot. It also represents how I've been feeling emotionally drained as I stated in the day how I felt unmotivated to do anything. The tunnel links well to how i'm exploring my dreams and my subconscious mind. My old friends symbolize how i want to go on holiday and get away from doing work.

No comments:

Post a Comment