Thursday 17 May 2012

DAY 14- 15th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 8.30am and got ready for uni, had breakfast and went and had a tutorial about my project. I met my partner and then had more problems with his passport. We went to costa whilst he had a cup of tea. I went to a charity shop to buy toys for my project then we saw people in the illustration shop briefly. We then bought a subway and handed in my partners passport. We walked home, I had a shower, got ready and then we went to halls to make fajitas and watch game of thrones. We then drank and went to roundabout and I came home around 3am.

Food eaten:

Marmite toast, apple juice, lemon squash, apple, subway, fajitas, diet coke, vodka and diet lemonade, cheesy chips.

Thoughts:

Really glad I know where i'm going with my project and excited. Annoyed about confusion with passport and worried for my partner on whether he can afford summer and about his student finance for next year.

Feelings before bed:

Good night out, felt guilty for eating on the way home, felt really body conscious.

Dream:

I dreamt I was on my partners phone and was trying to pay his bills by pressing a button but I couldn't get to it somehow and it wouldn't press.


Dream Interpretation:

Phone: Shows I need to confront issues which I have been avoiding. Represents my communication and relationship with others. As it was my partners phone, it may shows that I am worrying about these aspects of his life.

Bills: This shows that my mind is preoccupied with financial money matters. 

Opinion:

Overall I feel this dream relates well to how I've been feeling the last day or so to the way my partner deals with money. I always worry he spends too much without taking it into account. As we've been trying to book a holiday he needed to get his passport done but never felt pushed to do so so I've been feeling the strain of trying to get it sorted which I feel is reflected in this dream. As I've always been cautious about money I feel that I've been worried for both us us.

No comments:

Post a Comment