Friday 4 May 2012

DAY 2 - 3rd May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 8.30am and went to Uni for around 10.20am. I worked in the print room and on my ceramic pot. I met my friends from home and walked one of their dogs in the park. We then met others and went and ate dinner at Buffet city. We then went to the pub shortly and then went to a small cinema to watch American Pie the Reunion. Walked home and then relaxed in bed and managed to fall asleep better than the night before.

Food eaten:

Rhubarb yogurt, Tuna sandwich, Melon, breakfast bar, Chinese buffet, apple juice and squash, coke.

Thoughts:

Enjoyed the day and company, excited about spending more time with a close friend, wanting to spend more time with partner without worry of work.

Feelings before bed:

Still feeling really ill, worried about an uncomfortable nights sleep, looking forward to relaxing with partner after a long day, looking forward to day off tomorrow, feeling very body conscious.

Dream:

No dream recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment