Monday 7 May 2012

DAY 4- 5th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 10.30am and tidied my room and kitchen for a house viewing later in the day. I created another site for people to post their dreams on. I spoke to someone about their dream and did some university work. I did my workout and watched some TV. I went on my laptop and got ready to go out. I came home around 4am and went to bed.

Food eaten:

Water, Beechams flu drinks x2, frosties, graze snack box, half a tuna sandwich, curry, peach mufin, cider etc, peanut butter on toast.

Thoughts:

Looking forward to going out, I hope being ill doesn't ruin it, unsure of direction of project completely which makes me anxious.

Feelings before bed:

Still felt drunk and didn't think much.

Dream:

I dreamt I lost an eye and had to wear a fake one but my dream was very vague and that was all I could remember.

Dream Interpretation:

Lost eye: Refusal to accept another viewpoint. Suggest I'm one-sided in my ways of thinking.

Opinion:

I feel my drink links well to how I think in general. I can be a very stubborn person at times and find it hard to look at another person's view straight away if i'm involved. Although this dream doesn't link to anything I felt in the day or did, I feel it shows how I act in various situations, which shows my unconscious is trying to tell me to look at others views more.

No comments:

Post a Comment