Monday 7 May 2012

DAY 5- 6th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 12, had breakfast and then had a shower and spent some time with my partner. I had a nap until half 4 as I still felt unwell. I then watched TV and had dinner. Friends came over and we watched the voice and made cookies and relaxed for the evening before going to bed around 1 in the morning.

Food eaten:

Tuna sandwich, piece of melon, pizza, chips, broccoli, water, apple juice and squash, pasta, cookie.

Thoughts:

Very happy with my relationship, thinking about project a lot, looking forward to summer and wanting to plan a holiday.

Feelings before bed:

Looking forward to my future, very ill still.

Dream:

The only thing I remember is someone using my deodorant and a baby.


Dream Interpretation:

Someone using my deodorant: Using deodorant in a dream shows the ability to rid yourself of harmful/destructive behavior. Others using my deodorant maybe shows that others can rid themselves of these behaviors but I cannot?

Baby: Baby's represent new beginnings. They symbolize the pure, vulnerable, helpless and happiness.

Opinion:

I feel the deodorant represents my on going feelings of how I want to lose weight but can never seem to yet others around me seem to do it really easily. I feel the baby represents how I was feeling before I went to bed which was that I was looking forward to my future and "new beginnings". 


No comments:

Post a Comment