Saturday 12 May 2012

DAY 6- 7th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 11.30am, had breakfast, got ready for uni and watched a bit of the film Chicago. I walked to uni and it turned out it was shut so i went to town to buy some things and came home and had lunch. I said bye to my friends before they drove back home and then I did some work. I then watched planet earth live and then went to bed.

Food eaten:

Frosties, cous cous and veggie mince, lemon squash, hot chocolate, flap jack, roast dinner.

Thoughts:

Worried about finishing work, annoyed uni was shut, worried about spending too much money.

Feelings before bed:

Glad my mum's results came back okay, drained, peaceful from listening to music, not very motivated because of illness and feeling bored.

Dream:

No dream recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment