Saturday 12 May 2012

DAY 7 - 8th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 10am. I was meant to go to uni but felt too ill. I had breakfast, went on my laptop and spoke to people about dreams. I did some work for uni and did my workout and then watched some TV. I had a shower, made tea and watched a film, read Lord of the rings and went to bed.

Food eaten:

Frosties, lemon squash, tuna sandwich, flapjack, spaghetti bolognese, snack box with chocolate.

Thoughts:

Happy in progress of work but still unsure of final piece. Looking forward to my best friend moving down for good.

Feelings before bed:

Felt a bit lonely and found it hard to get to sleep. Felt worried.

Dream:

Dreamt I handed in my unit but left loads of my work out and failed.


Dream Interpretation:

handing in work(exam): Maybe I'm not meeting others expectations?

Opinion:

I feel the dream links obviously to my worries about my current project and getting all my work done, however it may relate to other things such as I feel I may not be meeting the expectations of others such as my parents or in a relationship? I sometimes feel like I can do better with my grades and my parents expect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment