Saturday 12 May 2012

DAY 8- 9th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 9.30am and relaxed in bed. I went to uni for 1pm and had a tutorial which went well. I went into town to change something , pick up a passport form and buy some wallpaper for my partner. I went and had a hot drink in cafe Nero with my uni friends to have a group crit. I met my partner and ate out at Whetherspoons. We then visited my friends illustration shop opening and then walked home in the rain and watched game of thrones and then went to bed.

Food eaten:

Slim shake, lemon squash, breakfast bar, hot chocolate, chicken burger, chips and onion rings, apple mango j20.

Thoughts:

Feeling more confident about idea. Organizing my holiday more so excited about that.

Feelings before bed:

Slightly annoyed, don't like feeling left out. Felt tired.

Dream:

No dream recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment