Saturday 12 May 2012

DAY 9- 10th May 2012

What I did in the day:

I woke up around 11am. I emailed my housing company, had breakfast and then got ready for uni. I left for uni and then finished making my pot. I met my partner, had a subway and then came home. I spoke to my best friend on the phone, watched TV, had dinner, read my book then went to bed.

Food eaten:

Slim shake, lemon squash, breakfast bar, subway, pasta bake, hot chocolate.

Thoughts:

Felt disgusted by people's behavior. Glad I had finished my pot at uni.

Feelings before bed:

I felt annoyed , tired, and worried about getting work done.

Dream:

I dreamt I was in Plymouth town but it was run down and there were fires and chaos. It was night time. I was running with my mum from this old woman in a black hooded cape almost like a witch. The woman cornered me and i'm now on my own. I felt scared and I tired to run away but I couldn't escape. A hoofed beast turns up (devil like) and grabs me in his arms and carries me inside this house. Stuffing begins to fall out of me as if i'm an empty ragged doll. He asks me if i want to put it back in and he turns away, i see a pen and i go to grab it thinking it will help me to escape later. He sees me and grabs me away from it. Then I wake up.


Dream Interpretation:

Witch: Symbolize evil and destruction. They may represent my negative ideas of anything feminine and experiences with dangerous/heartless women.

Fire: Houses on fire: This symbolizes my need to undergo some transformation. Represents destruction, passion, desire, enlightenment and anger.

Captured: I may be feeling trapped in some aspect/circumstance such as a career/relationship/life. However I may also be refusing to acknowledge something i'm in denial about.

Running: Symbolizes and issue i'm trying to avoid. I may not be taking responsibility for my actions and not facing or confronting my fears.

Devil: Symbolizes fear, limitations, negative aspects of myself. I may be feeling guilty. It also represents intelligence, cunning-ness, deception and cleverness. I also may find certain temptations hard to resist.

Ragged doll: I may be wanting to become someone else. It symbolizes my fragile-ness.

Pen: symbolizes self-expression and communication. The saying "the pen is mightier than the sword". Maybe I need to speak before acting?

Opinion:

I feel this dream relates well to how I act in my relationship. After previous people had gotten involved before I've always found it hard to trust other girls and feel sometimes this can take a huge strain on me. Sometimes I can act out when it's not needed. I feel this dream relates to how I should sit back and learn to trust, and maybe talk before acting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment